Studies in Philosophy of Science and Education
SiPoSE : Studies in Philosophy of Science and Education is an international peer-reviewed journal that focuses on Philosophy of Science (POS) and Philosophy of Education (POE). The journal concerns in philosophical, theoretical, practical, psychological, and conceptual issues in science education and education in general. Starting from 2021, the SiPoSE is published three times a year in March, July, and November. The SiPoSE welcomes any research papers on Nature of Science (NOS), History of Science (HOS), Philosophy of Science (POS), and Philosophy of Education (POE) in any technical knowledge domain: original theoretical works, literature reviews, research reports, position papers, book review, and review articles. The articles should be original, unpublished, and not in consideration for publication elsewhere at the time of submission to the SiPoSE. Check this video to know more about SiPoSE.
|Journal title||: Studies in Philosophy of Science and Education
|Abbreviation||: Stud. Philos. Sci. Educ.
|Frequency||: April, August, and December|
|Print ISSN||: 2722-3523|
|Online ISSN||: 2721-9267|
|Editor-in-chief||: Assoc. Prof. Chih-Hsiung Ku, Ph.D|
|Management||: SI - Scientific Online Journal|
|Publisher||: Indonesia Approach Education|
|Indexed||: Click here|
Google Scholar Citation Analysis
Export Date: August 13, 2021
Citedness of Journal Articles in Scopus
Export Date: June 7, 2021
- Al Lily, A.E., Ismail, A.F., Abunasser, F.M., Alhajhoj Alqahtani, R.H. (2020). Distance education as a response to pandemics: Coronavirus and Arab culture. Technology in Society, 63,101317.
- Pal, D., Vanijja, V. (2020). Perceived usability evaluation of Microsoft Teams as an online learning platform during COVID-19 using system usability scale and technology acceptance model in India. Children and Youth Services Review, 119,105535.
- Qazi, A., Naseer, K., Qazi, J., Al Salman, H., Naseem, U., Yang, S., Hardaker, G., & Gumaei, A. (2020). Conventional to online education during COVID-19 pandemic: Do develop and underdeveloped nations cope alike. Children and Youth Services Review, 119, 105582.
- Atabekova, A. (2020). University discourse to foster youth's sustainability in society amidst COVID19: International and Russian Features. Sustainability (Switzerland). 12(18),2463.
- Bahruddi̇n, U., & Ramadhantı Febrıanı, S. (2020). Student’s perceptions of Arabic online learning during COVID-19 emergency. Journal for the Education of Gifted Young Scientists, 8 (4), 1483-1492. DOI: 10.17478/jegys.763705
- Kapasia, N., Paul, P., Roy, A., Saha, J., Zaveri, A., Mallick, R., Barman, B., Das, P., & Chohan, P. (2020). Impact of lockdown on learning status of undergraduate and postgraduate students during COVID-19 pandemic in West Bengal, India. Child Youth Serv Rev. doi: 1016/j.childyouth.2020.105194
- Akla, Saputro, B., Efendi, A., & Wahyuni, S. (2020). The use of mobile applications in language teaching: Transition from tradition to easy, fun and daily life. Journal for the Education of Gifted Young Scientists, 8(4), 1603-1617
Akhmad Habibi, Amirul Mukminin, Lalu Nurul Yaqin, Lalu Parhanuddin, Rafiza Abdul Razak, Nor Nazrina Mohamad Nazry, Muhamad Taridi, Karomi Karomi, Fathurrijal Fathurrijal (2021). Mapping Instructional Barriers during COVID-19 Outbreak: Islamic Education Context. Religions, 12(1), 50. 10.3390/rel12010050
CALL FOR PAPER
Volume 2 Issue 3, November 2021
SiPoSE Editorial Team invites researchers from various groups including Lecturers, Students, Practitioners, and the General to submit articles to our journal by following the provisions on our homepage.
Articles submitted online deadline November 1, 2021. All accepted articles will be published on November 30, 2021.